Friday 3 June 2016

Hare Squead Release Debut Single "If I Ask"

Hotly Tipped Trio Release Debut Single

There has been much talk lately about Hare Squead and what they have to offer to the music industry and I think with the release of their debut track "If I Ask", they have answered a lot of those questions!

I think what makes these guys stand out is that their music is so unique and different, particularly here in Ireland. Their bio on Facebook simply describes them as "3 black Irish kids making waves"! And I can assure you that things are about to take off for Hare Squead in the not too distant future.

The reaction to this track thus far has been immense, and it was only released this morning! In fact, Apple Music made them their 'Artist of the Week' in Ireland and the UK and the single got a spin on BBC Radio 1Xtra last night, which, I can assure you, won't be the last radio station to play this track!

They have plenty lined up over the summer too! You can catch them at Longitude Festival, Castlepalooza Festival and support act to De La Soul in the Olympia Theatre, Dublin later this month!

Check out the official video for "If I Ask" below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment