Wednesday 24 August 2016

Gig Guide: Kolumbus Set To Launch EP

Gig Guide: Kolumbus Set To Launch EP 

Following the recent airplay success of his ‘I Hope You Find Happiness’ track, Kolumbus (AKA Mark ‘Cappy’ Caplice), takes to the stage this Friday, at Dublin’s Grand Social, to launch his EP, ‘Give Them Life’.


Featuring the single, ‘I Hope You Find Happiness’, and the forthcoming single ‘Civil War’ , ‘Give Them Life’ is Kolumbus debut physical release.

Ever since I came across his music, I have been a huge fan. The style of music and lyrics are strikingly unique, so no doubt that this EP won't be the last release from Kolumbus.

Special Guests on the night will be Gavin Glass and Mark Campbell.  

Check out the official video for 'I Hope You Find Happiness' below!


No comments:

Post a Comment