Thursday 16 February 2017

JP Cooper Announces Dublin Show

So JP Cooper is coming to Dublin to play at the Academy 2 and believe me when I say that it will probably be your only chance to see him perform in such a small venue because I have no doubt that he will be playing bigger shows in Ireland in the very near future.

Tickets for the gig on Wednesday May 31st go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am and I feel as though they will sell out pretty quickly! I also wouldn't be surprised if it got moved to the main stage!

The last 12 months have really seen JP's rise to fame with 'Perfect Strangers' and 'September Song' both doing incredibly well in the worldwide charts, as well as him completing a UK Tour.

Check out the acoustic version of 'September Song' below!

Tickets for the gig are €16 including booking fee, get yourself onto Ticketmaster in the morning; you won't regret it!





No comments:

Post a Comment