Thursday 9 February 2017

Sydnee Carter Introduces Brand New Single


You may remember last year I interviewed the incredibly talented Australian singer/songwriter Sydnee Carter here on View From the Stalls and I'm delighted to say that the reaction we got to the piece was exceptional!

Ever since, I've kept in regular contact with Sydnee and her team and as soon as I found out she was releasing a brand new track, I immediately agreed to feature it. "When We Were Young" is the first single release from her up and coming EP "Sticks and Stones" and if the debut track is anything to go by, we are in for a real treat when the EP is dropped!

Sydnee's self titled first EP was a massive success as she gained AirPlay and reviews not only in her homeland, but also in many countries worldwide (including here in Ireland of course!) and as a result, her fanbase has grown massively.

Regarding the new track, Sydnee said "This song was written just as I was approaching the age of 18 and considering the new freedom of adulthood and at the same time, reminiscing about the 'haven't got a care in the world nature' of my youth; growing up in a street with many children, near parks and a lake with so many places to explore and enjoy. That happy, carefree feeling pours out into this song."

To say I am excited to see what else Sydnee Carter has to offer the music world would be a complete and utter understatement because I truly believe she has what it takes to go all the way.

You can check out the new track plus keep up to date with all of her releases, both old and new on her Soundcloud, Spotify etc.

https://soundcloud.com/sydnee-carter-2/when-we-were-young/s-JM2vL


No comments:

Post a Comment