Sunday 11 December 2016

Craig Gallagher Releases New Track and Announces Dublin Show

Sit up and take note of this guy. I've been harping on and on about his music over the last year or so, but I genuinely think he has the ability to make it big!

Being good friends with Gavin James has also resulted in Craig getting some great exposure as a support act, most notably at the 3 Arena on Friday night where his set went down really really well with all those in attendance.

Friday was also a significant day for Gallagher because he released his track "Stay" on Spotify and iTunes etc, and I have to say, it sounds incredible and I'm looking forward to giving it a few spins on my radio show in the New Year.

Following on from that, he also announced that he will be playing his very own headline show at the iconic Dublin venue, Whelan's, next February 17th. After that, he'll be travelling over to Amsterdam, where he has quite a big following and will headline the Paradiso on the 13th March.

Keep an eye out for this guy in 2017 because I honestly feel like things might just take off! I already mentioned his new track and make sure you check that out! But here's another little taster of his music!


No comments:

Post a Comment