Thursday 1 December 2016

Picture This Release Christmas Song

Irish Sensations Reveal New Track "This Christmas"


I'm honestly running out of time and space on my blog to keep up to date with what these fellas are doing!

Let's recap quickly shall we? In the last couple of weeks, they have finished up their SOLD OUT UK & Irish Tour, they've released details of their 2017 tour, they're gearing up to play the RTE 2FM charity gig in the 3 Arena this weekend, they've played a surprise gig at the Ruby Sessions in Doyle's Pub and now they have just released their Christmas track "This Christmas".

The track was actually brought out last year and was one of the first songs I ever played on KFM Radio from the lads, but this time it's a much bigger production with an incredible choir providing backing vocals!

You may recall I wrote a blog post back in January saying that Picture This were one to watch in the Irish music industry for 2016. I predict they are the ones to watch INTERNATIONALLY for 2017. Mark my words.

In the meantime, check out the latest track below, you'll be hearing it a lot on your radio this month!







No comments:

Post a Comment