Monday 16 January 2017

Paddy Mahon Releases Debut Track

About 6 months ago I got in contact with Paddy and told him to keep me in the loop with whatever he planned to release in the near future because having seen some of his cover videos online, I knew he had something special. As we entered into 2017, he dropped an original track called 'Position' and I have to say, I love it.

For many up and coming musicians, Facebook is a huge platform to showcase their musical talents and Paddy is no different. The amount of views and likes he gets on his videos is phenomenal and the response to his debut original was insane too!

It was produced by Will Minnock and the video, which is simple, yet effective was recorded by Paddy himself and he told me that he was working literally on a budget of zero, which, in my opinion makes the track all the more special!

I really do think this is just the beginning for this young singer/songwriter and 2017 could potentially be a massive year for him!

Check out the video below! The track is also available on Soundcloud too.





No comments:

Post a Comment