Thursday 19 January 2017

Snakehips & MØ Release Video For New Track "Don't Leave"

It's been a while since a music video has given me goosebumps, but as I write this, sitting in a beautiful cafe on The Isle of Man, the hairs are standing on the back of my neck.

I've always been a massive fan of MØ, having gone to review her gig in Manchester last year, where she absolutely killed it! And as for Snakehips, well they have had exceptional success in the charts in the past, so this was always going to be a great collaboration!

I don't want to spoil too much about the music video because it's pretty simple to catch onto what's actually going on, but it really does pull at the heartstrings!

Watch out for this track because I truly believe it will be making its way up the charts in the not too distant future!




No comments:

Post a Comment