Saturday 28 May 2016

Gig Guide: Scoops live in Whelan's Dublin

Scoops Play Dublin Main Stage on June 4th

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; I went to the launch of Scoops' EP "Scenes of Joy" a few months back which took place upstairs in Whelan's and it was one of the best gigs I have been to over the past year. The energy and charisma that the guys have on stage and their ability to win over a crowd is admirable.

They have enjoyed huge success with the EP and that can be judged by the fact that within 8 months they can move from the upstairs venue to the main stage in the iconic Whelan's!

The lads have been touring the UK recently and just by looking at social media, they appear to have gotten a superb reaction regardless of where they played.

The gig on June 4th will be their largest headline show to date and it promises to a cracker, so if you are around, you should definitely pop along (I know I'll be there!) - for more information log on to www.scoopsmusic.com

Check out their track "Best of You" below!



No comments:

Post a Comment