Thursday 26 May 2016

Song of the Day: "Back To Where I Begun" by Motions

Video For "Back To Where I Begun" Officially Released

On the 31st of March, Dublin based band Motions released their debut single "Back To Where I Begun" to a great reception, but just yesterday, a couple of months on from the track's official release, the guys dropped the official video to accompany it on YouTube and Facebook!

Motions worked on the video with the guys from Crooked Gentlemen, saying that it was great fun to make and I have to say that the end product is extremely professional for a debut release and really compliments the superb single!

You can keep up to date with the band's progress on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MotionsMusicOfficial/timeline

And, of course, check out the video below and let me know what you think on Twitter, @Eoin_Beatty







No comments:

Post a Comment