Saturday 28 May 2016

Song of the Day - "Fine Print" by Rosa Nutty

Song of the Day - "Fine Print" by Rosa Nutty

If you happened to read my interview with Rosa Nutty here on View From The Stalls back in February, you will recall how much I was raving about her debut EP 'Bunny', so I thought, why not feature a track from that EP?

To be honest, I could have chosen any of the songs, but decided to go with "Fine Print" not only because of the superb lyrics and vocals but also because of the music video too!

Judging by Rosa's activity on social media, she has been extremely busy over the last while and I know her gig in the Bello Bar in Dublin not so long ago went down a treat, so people will be keeping a close eye and ear out for more upcoming dates, but speaking of gig news, Rosa will be launching her single Sea Salt with a show in The Grand Social on June 29th!

Have a listen to "Fine Print" below and let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment