Sunday 29 May 2016

Song of the Day: "Reckless" by Gareth Emery ft Wayward Daughter

Song of the Day: "Reckless" by Gareth Emery ft Wayward Daughter

I have to admit, I was a little surprised when I found out that these two artists were collaborating but I'll be just as quick to admit that it's actually a cracking tune!

As we head into the summer season, I can easily see this track being played in clubs and on beaches all around the globe, because it truly is a dance anthem!

Also, check out the official music video below - it's incredible! Even just scrolling through the comments on YouTube, it's clear to see that people are blown away by some of the scenes in the video.

I remember seeing Wayward Daughter supporting Janet Devlin over in Dublin a couple of years ago and they were absolutely insane! I haven't managed to see Gareth Emery live yet but have been a huge fan of his music for quite some time, so this collab really went down well with me personally! 

It was the debut single from his album "100 Reasons to Live" which is out now! Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment