Tuesday 31 May 2016

Song of the Day - "Swim" by Cape Cub

Song of the Day - "Swim" by Cape Cub

Do you ever just listen to the first few seconds of a song and immediately know you're going to love it? That's exactly how I felt when I stumbled across this track on YouTube this morning!

"Swim" by Cape Cub is an incredibly chilled out song but also manages to incorporate meaningful and powerful lyrics! 

Cape Cub's EP "Closer" is out now and having listened to it pretty much all day, I have to admit I am a fan! The guys are also touring at the moment, check out the dates below, as well the official video for "Swim" and as always, let me know what you think.

Cape Cub Tour Dates

11 Jun - Bedale, Chantry Hall
18 Jun - London, Bushstock 
10 Jul - Tynemouth, Surf Cafe 
8 Oct - Middlesbrough, Twisterella 


No comments:

Post a Comment