Tuesday 24 May 2016

Song of the Day - "Robbers" by The 1975

Song of the Day - "Robbers" by The 1975

I guess now, with the band's recent success of their latest album (I Like It When You Sleep For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It), "Robbers" is kind of considered to be one of their 'older' tracks, but nonetheless, it is, without a doubt, one of my favourite releases ever!

The guys' current tour has been met with nothing but praise, regardless of what city they've played in, and I know myself, the sold out gig in the 3 Arena in Dublin was considered one of the best live performances of the year so far. 

Personally speaking, I have to say I really do like their new album, but in the same breath, there's just something special about the previous one, the songs never seem to get old!

For those of you who haven't heard this track before, check out the video below, and for those of you who are fans of the band (like myself), let's remind ourselves of its greatness!








No comments:

Post a Comment